Shipping & Returns
Payments are made using our secure checkout and processed using Paypal or Klarna. Our entire site is SSL protected.
We post worldwide. If you cannot find your location on checkout please contact us using the Contact page for a postage quote to your country. Postage is calculated by weight when you check out, you will be shown the postage costs before payment.
All items are handmade to order so please allow up to 14 working days for your order to be dispatched (Mon-Fri), this time will be longer during periods such as Christmas and bank holidays.
All items are sent tracked mail and you will receive you tracking number in your dispatch email.
We cannot be held responsible for packages sent to the wrong address due to customer error or carrier error.
As with any online business once you have placed an order we cannot combine that order with others placed during the time period between purchase and dispatch of the original order.
If you are from outside the UK then please refer to your own countries rules around customs and VAT, Goddess Enchantments is not responsible for any additional charges your country may ask you to pay.
Within the UK delivery should be expected within 3 days of you receiving your dispatch notice. International delivery should take around 10 days but please allow 15.
Returns are accepted as long as the following steps are followed:
1. We must be notified within 7 working days if you would like to return an item. If an item has arrived damaged then you must notify us within 24 hours of its arrival with a photo.
2. Made to order, custom items, digital items including meditations and online courses and deposits cannot be returned or refunded.
3. Items should be sent back via 2nd Class Recorded method within 14 days. If items are not sent back without tracking and they go missing in the post we are not responsible for their loss and no refund will be offered.
4. Items should be returned unused, unopened and in the same condition they left us. If an item is sent back used or open no refund will be issued.
5. Refund amount will be the full price of the item minus postage and packaging. Buyer is responsible for return postage.
6. If the mistake is ours and we have sent a wrong item which needs to be returned then please notify us within 24 hours of delivery and then send the item back to the address given via 2nd Class Recorded post. We will refund the postage costs in this case. Please do not send the item back via another method as we will not refund the postage cost and will not be responsible if the item goes missing in the post if it is not sent with tracking (which 2nd class recorded supplies).
Lost Parcels -
While very rare sometimes a parcel may get lost in the post. Sadly we cannot take responsibility for a carriers failure to deliver. If you suspect a problem please contact us within 2 weeks of dispatch notification as we can often help track it down via the courier. Please do not leave it months to contact us as at that point we cannot help as couriers simply class it as lost.