Shipping & Returns
Payments are made using our secure checkout and processed using Paypal. Our entire site is SSL protected.
We post within the UK, EU and US. If you are outside these areas and would like to shop with us please contact us using the Contact page for a postage quote to your country. Postage is calculated by weight when you check out, you will be shown the postage costs before payment.
All items are handmade to order so please allow 5 working days for your order to be dispatched (Mon-Fri), this time will be longer during periods such as Christmas and bank holidays.
All items are sent either standard or tracked mail and we receive a proof of posting receipt for every item we post out.
Please note if you choose standard post or small packet (international) without tracking we cannot be held responsible if your order goes missing in the post.
Within the UK delivery should be expected within 3 days of you receiving your dispatch notice. International delivery should take around 10 days but please allow 15.
Returns are accepted as long as the following steps are followed:
1. We must be notified within 7 working days if you would like to return an item. If an item has arrived damaged then you must notify us within 24 hours of its arrival with a photo.
2. Made to order/Custom items are non returnable
3. Items should be sent back via a recorded method within 14 days. If items are not sent back with tracking and they go missing in the post we are not responsible for their loss and no refund will be offered.
4. Items should be returned unused, unopened and in the same condition they left us. If an item is sent back used or open no refund will be issued.
5. Refund amount will be the full price of the item minus postage and packaging. Buyer is responsible for return postage.